Tustin, Ca -Franek Technologies has configured an uninterruptible power supply unit to support the “Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES Spectrometer”. “Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES Spectrometer”. Franek has had many requests from various laboratories that have a need for a battery backup solution for their “Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES Spectrometer”. Franek has developed a plug and play solution for every lab that owns this instrument. Geri Miller, President of Franek Technologies says, “We have had them going in various labs with very successful results.”
Franek Technologies proudly serves and protects Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES Spectrometer which is an inductively coupled plasma Mass Spectrometer. This process heats up an agent by chemical process and will separate any substrates into multiple structures. The Agilent instrument will then be able to provide a precise analysis in any element that resided in the substrate.
Franek Technologies’ UPS/LPS products protect the “Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES Spectrometer” from these eleven power problems that any laboratory faces.
- Weather – lighting hits (power spikes) and power outages
- Summer Heat – under voltage (brown outs)
- Over voltage – power grid imbalances and settings
- Switched transients – power grid or standby generator switching
- Unstable frequency – standby generator drift
- Voltage sag due to large electrical equipment (elevator) startup in the lab or building
- Voltage surges due to power grid load switching
- Load (instrument) Power Factor issues
- Electrical noise induction on 50/60 Hz power lines and voltage flicker
- Harmonic distortion
- Complete power failure – power outage
The Uninterruptible Power Supply unit arrives complete with the correct power, voltages, and receptacles making installation simple. Plug in the instrument and accessories, plug in the unit and turn it on and you are finished. Installations requiring different voltages for the instrument, computer or accessories will have all voltages and the correct receptacles with circuit breaker protection for your plugs. This assures the instrument and accessories have a common electrical ground and common electrical neutral.